Do the maths for high sales growth
Updated: Apr 8
My very first boss, Azim Isa, taught me a high sales growth technique I still use and promote today.
It looks as simple as 1+1=2, yet applying it well is where the real skills and knowledge are needed.
He told me that prospects will buy by qualifying the potential sales opportunity in just 5 areas:
1. Agreed budget/cost/investment
2. Agreed and prioritised needs related to the prospect/product/service proposition
3. Agreed time frames to proceed
4. The decision making process, people and criteria
5. A comparison with a competitor proposal
“Focus your sales interview on these 5 qualifiers, Gert" he said.
" But don't be fooled by the simplicity of this list. Understanding your customers 100% is what is needed. This is the most rewarding and the most difficult skill to master in sales”
After 25 years in sales I share this simple high sales growth model with everyone who wants to hear about it. I have done well out of using it with customers small and large, short and long sales cycles.
And if you want to learn more and use this technique to boost your sales immediately contact me today